This is our second time making a glow in the dark rain cloud in a jar, and it won’t be our last. It’s simple, although kinda messy, and sooo much fun! Playful learning doesn’t get much prettier than this!
Here’s what you need:
- Large tall glass or vase
- Shaving foam
- Glow bracelets or necklaces
- Small dish for each colour of bracelet/necklace
Here’s what to do:
***Adult supervision is a must given the chemical contents of the glow in the dark bracelets/necklaces***
- Fill your glass/vase with water
- Top with shaving foam
- Snap glow bracelets/necklaces to activate them (be sure to snap thoroughly from end to end – the contents are solid until snapped and turn to liquid once activated, so any unbroken pieces will come out as solid chunks rather than in liquid form)
- Cut off both ends of each bracelet/necklace and empty into small dish (repeat for each colour)
- Turn out the lights
- Use pipette to (carefully) squeeze each glowing colour onto the top of your shaving foam “cloud”
- Enjoy the magical glowing rain that seeps down through your cloud 😍
Be sure to thoroughly rinse and clean everything that comes in contact with the glowing goop, and wash hands with soap once done.
If you give this a try, we’d love to see your version, so be sure to tag us and @happicrafts on Instagram.